Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Don't Worry, Be Happy

"Happiness is an attitude.
We either make ourselves miserable,
or happy and strong.
The amount of work is the same."

~ Kahlil Gabran

Happiness is:

Spending a warm and sunny day at the park with my son...


Enjoying a picnic lunch...


of sandwiches from Panera Bread (Yum)...


and a refreshing iced tea with lots of lemon.


Happiness is:

Tunnel Slides



long, wobbly bridges,


and even bigger slides!


Happiness is a day at the park, just me and my son.


(all photos were taken with my camera phone, since I forgot my "real" camera)

What made you happy this week? Head on over to Mono Monday at Supermom and share with us!

9 comments:

Cris said...

I love panera. I drive about an hour just so that I can have a yummy baguette, a chicken cesear salad, and a raspberry tea!

Those pictures are amazing! I would have never guess that they were taken on your camera phone. Your son is SO cute!

Tylaine said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like you had such a fun day. Oh the sandwich looks so good!...I wish we had that here :)

Kelli said...

Awww so cute!! Looks like you guys had a blast!! Thanks for sharing!!

Jessi said...

I would most certainly call that happiness! What a wonderful day and love the pictures. Seriously adorable!

Is that a Bacon Turkey Bravo? That is my absolute favorite sandwich and now I'm really craving Panera!

Stylist A said...

How great! Love all the pictures, love how you created a store with the photos that equalled being happy, & loved that you took these with your phone!!! Happy Monday almost Tuesday.

Rachel said...

These are great pictures!! It looks like you had a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

ok, that has to be the best picnic ever! Love me some panera!! What a cute little man:)

Lisa said...

That ice tea shot makes me thirsty!

Jen said...

It looks like you had a really fun day!