Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Question Friday and a Peek at My Bedroom


1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
I think I'm a neat sleeper. I don't really know, as I am usually asleep. I do know that since I got my pretty new bedding, I sleep a little neater because I don't want to mess up the pretty! :)
 
 
I love it, 'cause it's all pretty and ruffly. I take care of it, 'cause it's all pretty and ruffly! The man says it looks like the lining of a coffin. What does he know?? See my cool new glass lamps? Read my answer to question #4.
 
Sorry for the lousy lighting. We have zero natural light in the room. One small window is taken up by an a/c unit, and the other opens into our enclosed patio. I'm getting ready to take a sledgehammer to the only free wall and knock out my own window!

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
Wealthy. just kidding (sort of)
 
Actually, I wish I was more of an optimist, and less of a worrier.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
Starbucks.

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
Not from a garage sale or flea market, but from the Goodwill...a friend found me a couple of gorgeous glass lamps! She topped them with burlap shades and they fit in quite nicely with my new bedroom decor.
 

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
A Breakfast Burrito from Alerto's. It's 10 am and I'm hungry!!!

12 comments:

Megan Whitney said...

New follower from 5QF! Those lamps are awesome! I may have to check out my local goodwill for some good finds tomorrow! :)

Unknown said...

Love the bedding

Anonymous said...

Love the complete look! It looks like a spa (not a coffin contrary to the male view)! Score with the lamps! Where'd you get the bedding?

Jenna said...

Oh I love that bedding and Lamps!! Man I wish I was more Wealthy too!! I didn't think about that..haha!

Visiting from Mama M's Have a great weekend.

Stacie said...

Oh, I am with you on #2--the joking answer and the real one!

Stylist A said...

ohhhhh I love your bedding. I have always loved the look of white bedding I am just too scared it will get durty somehow. And the ruffles, oh my, how pretty. Gotta love the lamps though. They are such a great find. I love when that happens. :)

Hope you are doing well. Have a great weekend!!! xo

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

For those who've asked the bedding is from the Simply Shabby Chic line at Target - it's dreamy and ruffly and white...and the kids are NOT allowed on it!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I love the bedding! That would look beautiful with my black rod iron bed!

Kelly Polizzi said...

Oh I love the white ruffly bedding.

Staci at Craftify It ! said...

LOVEEEE your bedding. Please tell me where you bought it from???


THANKS for the comment you left on my tutorial at Someday Crafts! Don't forget to stop by my blog & enter to win the supplies to make your own!

Staci:)

Rachel said...

I love the bedding!! And I really like those lamps! Cute!!

:)
Rachel

The Single Nester said...

Yikes! I need a new bedroom!