Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Days of Summer - Day 5

Summertime is swim lesson time! Coop loves swimming and is becoming quite the fish. I never wanted him to have to wear floaties or a vest in the pool, rather to learn early on so he could take care of himself in the water. The lessons are definitely paying off!

Here's a few shots I took at his swim lessons the other day.

Kick, kick, kick!

Swimming to the step on his own.

Arms up for a dive.

And down we go!

I can't tell you how much I love this shot!!!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Visiting from NFF. I love the picture of him diving. Great song playing on your blog too. I've never heard it before.

Kelli said...

Awwww what a cutie pie!!! Love Love Love that shot too =) I love how you are helping him dive, what a super mommy...you make my heart smile =)