Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Cranberry Limeade Spritzer

One of my favorite seasonal drinks is Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash. It's only available in the winter, so I usually stock up on it.

Another favorite drink in our house is Minute Maid Light Lemonade. Only, this week my grocery store was out of it, and I was stuck with Light LIMEade. (It's actually pretty good.)

Then today I was thirsty, so I opened the refrigerator and was greeted with a choice...


I couldn't decide, so I decided to mix them and came up with YUM!


I thought this would be a great party drink for the holidays, and plan to make it for my holiday staff party that we are hosting.

Here's the recipe:
1 part Minute Maid Light Limeade
1 part Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash
Ice

Pretty easy, huh?

I think I may have used a bit more Cranberry Splash, but you can adjust to your liking.

Don't have Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash?

I'm sorry.


Linking up to these great parties.

8 comments:

Missy Salsa said...

I love the Siera Mist Cranberry Splash. I think it even comes in Diet. Thanks for the reminder.I'm def gonna stock up! You could even make a cranberry ice ring for a punch bowl ;)

Amanda said...

Yum. Plus it looks so festive. Ahh yes the evil 3rd shift. lol. It may not be so bad but Andy works 7 days a week ... supposed to get 2 weeks of for Christmas for his vacation. Can't wait!

Rachel said...

I've never heard of Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash. I might look around for it!!

:)
Rach

Anonymous said...

And now I must add another thing to my shopping list...another two things actually. :)

Rebecca said...

I discovered the Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash this year, but it's all gone already. The kids liked it too. ;) I think a splash of vodka would top that drink off nicely. ;)

Stacie said...

Sounds delish! I will be trying this for sure!

Regi:Create said...

I LOVE the Mist Cranberry Splash. It's sooo good. My daughter thinks it tastes like sparkling cider. Great idea with the lemonade. I'm gonna get some for our family get together this weekend.

sueellen said...

What a great drink that doesn't sound too, too sweet! My granddaughter loves the Sierra Cranberry Splash and my local store has had the 20 oz. bottles on sale lately for 3/$1.00! Wow! Thanks for the quick and easy recipe!