Wow, four awards in one week. I'm flattered that you all actually like visiting my little corner of the blog world, and that you actually stick around to read it!!
There's this one from Tricia at Lemons to Lemonade. She's honest and always makes me laugh. I love reading her blog. Thanks Tricia!
The rules require me to share seven things about myself. So, at the risk of boring you with lame, random facts about me, here you go...
1. I absolutely love music, especially country, but my favorite song of all time is Guns ‘n Roses “Sweet Child of Mine," and I really have no idea why.
2. I believe “family” is the people you choose to surround yourself with, not necessarily the people you are related to.
3. I am probably one of the most opinionated people you will ever meet.
4. I love to fold warm laundry and wash dishes by hand in the sink. I find it soothing.
5. I get bored very easily and prefer to be out of the house.
6. I find a way to use sarcasm in just about every conversation at least once.
7. When I was little, my brother and his friends told me there were sharks in the deep end of my grandma’s pool. To this day, I cannot go into a pool alone, and refuse to go into the deep end even if there are people in the shallow end.
I could go on, because there are just SO many really interesting things about me (didn't believe #6, did you?), but I will let you go on with your lives now. Thanks for loving my little 'ol blog!