Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Family Pictures & An Annoucement

Family. There is no greater gift than family.


Whether you are connected by blood, marriage, or love, family is everything.


Annual family photos are a tradition for many families; ours is no different. We had family pictures taken last weekend, and I'm so pleased with how they turned out! I suppose I'm a little biased: 1) because my son is adorable, and 2) because so is the photographer.

 

I have been blessed with an amazing family.


I thought I would share a few of those family photos here...


in anticipation...


...for my GIVEAWAY tomorrow!


That's right, you loved my printables so much, tomorrow I will be giving one lucky follower a FREE personalized printable OR personalized digital Christmas card! Come back tomorrow for all the juicy details!


All photo credits to Rick Maxwell Photography (except for the photos of him, that credit goes to my mom - thanks mom!)

See you back here tomorrow!

8 comments:

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

What a nice family and what great photos, Kristin! Cooper looks super cute!

Adriana said...

Beautiful pictures, I love Coopers big smile in all of them!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!! :) And I love that I saw the pictures on FB before I did on your blog.

PS. I want to know how you met the handsome photographer!

Candra Georgi said...

love the nose to nose

Melinda said...

Great pictures!

Kate said...

I think your mom's pictures were the best!!! Great pictures indeed, love the grays and Cooper is just too stinkin cute

xo
PK

Kelli said...

Love the pics!!!!

kingstongirl said...

Supermom’s Friend Finding Fridays is how I found you!! :) Hope you will follow back. My husband & I are trying to adopt/foster care. Reading your blog makes me happy! :)