Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm Breaking Up With You

Ok, not really, let's just call it a trial separation.

When I started this blog a year ago, it was for the purpose of sharing recipes. It has since become a clutter of topics, and I've been having a bit of writers block since I'm not really sure of it's direction.

So I've decided to split my two loves...home decor/crafts and recipes/mom stuff. I've started a new blog, that I can devote to my home; a place where I can share my journey as I am learning to find my style and create a home that we love. The majority of the blogs that interest me are about just that, and really, that's where I'm at in my life.

I will still be posting here at Betty Crocker Wannabe, but will most likely limit posts to recipes and parenting antidotes. Don't worry, I'll still keep the printables coming!



Thank you for being such loyal followers of Betty Crocker Wannabe, and I hope you will come visit me at A Simply Klassic Home, where I will share my journey as a home owner, the trials and triumphs, remodels and redecorating, organization and crafting, and the attempts to create a simply beautiful home that we love!

Photobucket

12 comments:

Grannys Attic said...

Can't wait to see what you do with them RED appliance! Good luck on the remolding! Vicky

Jennifer said...

I just recently discovered your blog and have been enjoying reading through your posts. I look forward to seeing your new blog too :)

I,too, have been struggling with an identity crisis. I started my blog to share my coupon and deal info but have totally transitioned over the recipes and home stuff. I've lost some readers along the way because of it but have gained new ones in their place.

Do what you love!
Jenn

Christy said...

Was it something I said? J/K...I hear ya...sometimes blogging is finding out what you love best, spend your time there! I still love your recipes, and look forward to the future recipes, AND trying out some of the oldies, but goodies (just bought all your snicker supplies!).

Sue H @ Astrachic Studio said...

Good news Kristin,
I have a few wonderful Australian
blogs that I follow and enjoy
that feature a lot of Home decorating topics.
Nice to have a change for the
New Year. I like this blog
because it is naturally you,
you are unique and not trying
to be other than the special
person you are.
Have a great Sunday.
Best Wishes, Sue

Sue H @ Astrachic Studio said...

PS- Today I did a posting on
my blog you may be interested
in.
Love Sue

Penelope said...

I'm so hurt! Haha! Pioneer Woman has somehow kept one site that has recipes, photography, and homeschooling. How does she do that?

Rachel said...

I am checking out your new blog right now!! I also added a new blog over the weekend (for book and movie reviews).

Hope you have a great week!

:)
Rach

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Interesting development... Lots o' changes going on in your life right now:) I am heading over there to check it out.

Chef Bee said...

Congrats and good luck with your new blog. I'm considering the same thing. Sometimes we have too many ideas to share.

Plan B

Kelli said...

OOOOOh, you x 2....my dreams have come true ;) Looking forward to following you at both places =)

Unknown said...

Do you understand there is a 12 word phrase you can speak to your crush... that will trigger deep feelings of love and instinctual appeal for you buried within his chest?

That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, adore and look after you with his entire heart...

12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Desire Instinct

This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will drive him to try harder than before to build your relationship stronger.

Matter of fact, triggering this all-powerful impulse is absolutely important to having the best possible relationship with your man that the second you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

...You will instantly find him open his heart and mind for you in a way he haven't expressed before and he will perceive you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly attracted him.

Blogger said...

If you're looking to lose fat then you absolutely need to start following this brand new tailor-made keto plan.

To create this service, licenced nutritionists, fitness couches, and cooks have united to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, convenient, cost-efficient, and delightful.

From their launch in early 2019, 100's of people have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a good keto plan can give.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones offered by the keto plan.