Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm Doing Guest Post Double Time Today!

A couple of weeks ago, I was approached by not one, but TWO wonderful ladies, asking me to stop by their blogs for a guest post. And they are both featuring Betty Crocker Wannabe TODAY!

AND guess what? There are is a different FREE PRINTABLE offered at each one, based on the Fruit of the Spirit scripture. Now, remember to use your manners;  please don't just grab and run but thank these ladies for hosting me!

So go check them out!

Sharon @ Keen Inspirations
Beth @ The Patchwork Chronicles

Thank you ladies! Guest posting was a wonderful experience!!