Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cooper's Carnival Birthday Party Sneak Peak!

The big day is almost here! We're on countdown around here with just three short days to go. Cooper's getting so excited...we had his buddy Gracie's birthday party last weekend, and he's been asking ever since "When's my party???" Lucky for him, they're a week apart so he doesn't have to wait long!

My baby was pretty sick earlier this week, but thankfully is feeling better...now it seems as though it's my turn, as I'm starting to feel a bit mousy. AND with only three days on the big birthday countdown, this is NOT a good thing! Say a little prayer for me, would you?

So, I know you didn't come here for the commentary, so I'll give you a little sneak peek at what I've been up to...



Come back next week to see how we pull it all together!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Looks AMAZING PK can't wait to see all the photos from the Carnival Party. Hope that you feel better, saying prayers for you Princess.

xo
Kate

Adriana said...

Super cute, I can't wait to see all your pics, Cooper is going to have a blast! I'm praying that you feel better too.

NorCalMom said...

Looks great! I love the signs and the clown noses! Great idea.