Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Favorite Mommy Tip - Juice Box Wings

A friend recently introduced me to the concept of "wings" on a juice box. I wish that I could claim this tip as my own, it's that good. Ok, so I may have been the last person in the world to hear of this concept, but I know there have to be other fresh off the truck mommies who haven't, right? Right? Bueller?

Ok so anyway, here it is - Juice Box "Wings":


Just fold up the little cardboard tabs on the side, and have your child hold the box by the "wings."

Brilliant!

It keeps them from squeezing the box and wearing the juice! And they think it's pretty cool.

What's your favorite "Mommy Tip?"

5 comments:

Maxabella said...

OMG, that is GENIUS! Can't believe it was there all along. I'm soooo tired of wiping up spilled juice that we have an 'outside only' rule for juice boxes (we call them 'poppers' in Australia... due to the sound they make when you finish your juice and you step on them really hard!!!!) x

Lana said...

So simple but makes sense. My little one ALWAYS spills. Now I just drink like 1/3 of it before I give it to her, to avoid that initial squeeze of the full box that leaves it pouring out all over her till she finally makes it to her mouth.

Adriana said...

No way, I had no clue! Well, JD squeezes it on purpose right now, but that's good to know. LOL

Stylist A said...

omg.. that is way too awesome!!! I would like to admit that I had never heard about this!!! too awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

Lynn said...

Clever! I'm going to try it out tomorrow! We get so sick of saying "don't squeeze or it will spill!" Like previous commenter, I too drink 1/3 of the box before I give it to my son. :)