Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Love Like Crazy

Today my son is three years old. He is spunky, stubborn, loving, curious, loud, smart, energetic, funny and charming. I can't imagine a love bigger than the love I have for him.

Happy Birthday Cooper! Today we celebrate you, and the beautiful child you are.

"Be a best friend, tell the truth, overuse 'I Love You,' go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common sense, never let your prayin' knees get lazy, and love like crazy!"

The following pictures are from Cooper's Three Year Photo Shoot by Rick Maxwell Photography, aka "The Man" :)








7 comments:

Stacie said...

Great photos! Happy Birthday, Cooper!

Unknown said...

happy birthday! what a drop dead gorgeous little guy~

Cheryl D. said...

He's such a cutie! Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

New follower from New Friend Fridays. Happy Belated to your son. That last picture is adorable.

Great blog you have here.

Marie
The Things We Find Inside

Erin said...

HE's so adorable!!! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I appreciate it!

Erin @ I Should Be Studying

Anonymous said...

He IS so adorable!!! My favorite is the one where he is sitting on that post. I love them!!

Rachel said...

Hope he had a great birthday! He is so adorable!!

:)
Rachel