Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cheesy Macaroni Chicken Bake

 My two year old loves Mac 'n Cheese, but I have a hard time getting him to eat meat of any kind. He gobbled this up and even asked for seconds.

Cheesy Macaroni Chicken Bake


Ingredients:
3 small chicken breasts, cooked & cubed
1 can of cream of chicken soup (I used the reduced fat version)
1/2 can nonfat milk
About 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
1-2 cups shredded Cheddar-Jack cheese
garlic powder (to taste)
pepper (to taste)
1/4 shredded cheese
Breadcrumbs (optional)

Mix everything together except 1/4 cup cheese and breadcrumbs. Pour into greased 9"x9" pan. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and breadcrumbs. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20-30 minutes, or until bubbly and heated through.

This can easily be prepared the night before, and put into the oven when it's time for dinner. I served mine with salad, but next time will add some veggies, and maybe some chili powder or Parmesan cheese for an added zing.


Linking up to:

1 comments:

Smart Money Mom said...

That does sound good! I am your first follower!

http://smartmoneymomorg.blogspot.com/