Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Monday, April 26, 2010

This Weeks Menu 4/26/10

I have a confession to make. I have been doing pretty well sticking to my meal plan menu, but Rick worked Saturday night, and I just didn't feel like cooking. So, I served the kids Cambell's Chicken Noodle Soup from a can. Not the Chunky one, either. Good 'ole comfort food, red & white label, condensed soup in a can. I ate it too, and it was sooo good. Don't judge.

There, now that I gor that out of the way, here's this week's menu:

Monday: Tex-Mex Beef Pot-Pie
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Pepper Steak with Spaghetti & Salad
Wednesday: Lemon Chicken with Angel Hair Pasta & Steamed Broccoli
Thursday: Pizza Playdate
Friday: Potluck with friends (Fruit & Spring Greens Salad)
Saturday: Easy Night
Sunday: Easy Cheesy Manicotti, Ceasar Salad, Garlic Bread
Dessert: Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies

I'm making up my own variation for Tex Mex Beef Pot Pie tonight. I'll share it if it's any good! :))

Photobucket

1 comments:

NorCalMom said...

Sounds like a good menu. There are times when a bowl of Campbell's soup and a grilled cheese sandwich are all that I want. No judging here.