Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Friend Friday - Embarrassment

Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world. I love participating in The Girl Creative's New Friend Friday. I have met lots of sweet ladies, and found some really cool blogs. If you're new here, Welcome! I hope you can take some time to look around. Recipes, photos, and my adoption journey are just some of the things you'll find. Take a look around and let me know if you like what you see.

Now on to the question of the week...What is your most embarrassing moment??? Seriously??? Ok, that's tough, because I do my best to forget my embarrassing moments, but most recently, my boyfriend embarrassed the heck out of me in front of his 17 year old son...


I should preface this story, by letting you know that Rick is 15 years older than me. I am 32 and he is 47. Also, he works for a cardboard manufacturer with a bunch of guys, and I can imaging the testosterone level in the plant is enough to run the machines without electricity.


One night, I was in the kitchen washing up the dishes from dinner, and Rick and his son "C" were chatting in the dining room. Somehow our age difference came up, and he proceeds to tell "C" how the guys at work all give him the nod when he tells them my age. He gets the "Way to go" and "Hey old man you've still got it." As if that's not embarrassing enough, he then tells his son, "Yeah, except that I'm usually too tired to partake in the, uh, extra-curicular activities!" (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). I could have smacked him! I'm not sure who turned redder, me of "C"!


I sure hope you enjoyed my embarrassing moment. Thanks again for visiting, and I hope you'll come back soon! Don't forget to link up at The Girl Creative.

3 comments:

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

I'm returning the visit from NFF. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog this morning! I hope we can blog together again soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from NFF - Your blog is so fun and your son is darling!

Ready Set Create said...

Too Funny! Your blog is fun to read. . . You have the blogging gift! I found you via New Friend Friday. . . Feel free to stop by my blog if you wanna get some easy crafting ideas. Happy Friday!
Aleesha