But alas, I must be a grown-up and start gettin' off my butt and gettin' stuff done! So I decided I would hold myself accountable here, or at the very least, make you feel sorry for me.
Without further ado, here is my To-Do List:
- Move the boy's dresser to the kitchen to repurpose as a "Buffet" for more storage.
- Organize, Sort, and Purge all of the cabinets in the pantry.
- Move Tupperware from the Pantry to the "Buffet."
- Create a Reading Nook in the kids' room.
- Organize, sort, and purge all three Hall Closets
- Organize, sort, and purge Kitchen
- Organize, sort, and purge Office (this one is the most scary, so it will probably be saved for last!)
- Organize and purge digital photos onto a seperate hard-drive
- Organize, Sort, and Purge Playroom
- Paint Playroom cabinets and add kids handprints
- New window treatments for playroom
- Organize, Sort, and Purge Garage
- Install new shelves in Garage
- List items on Craigslist
Ugh, I'm tired just looking at it. I think I need a nap.