Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Gettin' Stuff Done

I have a never-ending To-Do List. Since moving into my house two years ago, and finally making it mine a year ago (a story for another post), and then making room for a "roommate" a few months later, there has been much to clean, organize, sort, and purge. It seems to be a never-ending process. Mostly because I just don't wanna do it! When I get home after a long day of blog-stalking working, there is dinner to be made, dishes to be cleaned, walks to take, baths to be had, and bedtime rituals that seem to make me more sleepy than the boy, and the mere thought of organizing my pantry make me ill. Physically ill.

But alas, I must be a grown-up and start gettin' off my butt and gettin' stuff done! So I decided I would hold myself accountable here, or at the very least, make you feel sorry for me.

Without further ado, here is my To-Do List:
  • Move the boy's dresser to the kitchen to repurpose as a "Buffet" for more storage.
  • Organize, Sort, and Purge all of the cabinets in the pantry.
  • Move Tupperware from the Pantry to the "Buffet."
  • Create a Reading Nook in the kids' room.
  • Organize, sort, and purge all three Hall Closets
  • Organize, sort, and purge Kitchen
  • Organize, sort, and purge Office (this one is the most scary, so it will probably be saved for last!)
  • Organize and purge digital photos onto a seperate hard-drive
  • Organize, Sort, and Purge Playroom
  • Paint Playroom cabinets and add kids handprints
  • New window treatments for playroom
  • Organize, Sort, and Purge Garage
  • Install new shelves in Garage
  • List items on Craigslist
Items are listed in no particular order, and I will update on my progress weekly. I plan to tackle one thing each week. So, by summer, it should all be done! Right? Right? Anyone? Bueller?

Ugh, I'm tired just looking at it. I think I need a nap.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the UBP! I have a huge to-do list as well; we've been in our home for a year now and it seems like the list will never end. Back to blog stalking. Whoops, I meant working. :)