Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

This Week's Menu 4/12 - 4/18

Monday: Tortelloni with meat sauce, fresh bread, salad
Tuesday: Crockpot Carnitas
Wednesday: Grilled Chicken, Lemon pasta, steamed green beans
Thursday: Pizza playdate - Kitchen closed
Friday: Crockpot Roast with potatoes and veggies
Saturday: Crockpot Sweet & Sour Chicken, Rice, Carrots
Sunday: BBQ Ribs, Baked Beans, Steamed Broccoli

I have new recipes for Carnitas, Sweet & Sour Chicken, and BBQ Ribs and Baked Beans that I will be posting soon.

0 comments: