Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Because I'm really THAT Interesting...

So I log on to Blogger today and I'm greeted by this:



Seems I have just hit 200 followers. I. Am. Floored. Am I really that interesting?

I mean, I've always got lots to say, but it amazes me that you show up every day to read it.

I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for sharing in my adventures. I have loved reading all of your comments, and I try to get back to as many as I can, but between working full time and my family, I don't have a lot of free time.

If you are reading this, know that I appreciate you!!!

Blogging has been a great way for me, like so may others, to get a little free therapy. It's nice to know there are people out there who have shared similar experiences, who I can learn from, and people who are willing to hear what I have to say, and learn from me.

I know there are many readers who don't always leave comments, but I hope you will leave one on this post.  But whether you are a serial commenter, or a lurker, I'm curious, what keeps you coming back?

I have lots planned for this little 'ol blog...stay tuned to see what adventures I'm up to next!

11 comments:

I'm just Chris said...

I just came across your blog today and I think it's great! I haven't had a chance to go threw very much of it because my infant keeps a callin LOL You do a great job! I just started a new blog yesterday (had others but this one I love)and I'm having so much fun, can't wait till I hit 200 =) Congrats!!

cleverlyinspired said...

Congrats girl!!! I too am a new follower!

Kate said...

Well I am not surprised, I am here for all of the wonderful tips and the adventures!!! Congrats well done.

xo
Kate

Nancy H. said...

I just found your blog the other day and I love it...lots of great stuff!

Kelli said...

your awesomeness...that's what keeps me coming back =) congrats on 200!! That's fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Hey? I commented a hundred hours ago but my comment isn't here. Here is what I said: I follow because I like you. And I think in real life we could be great friends!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Yes, you really are that interesting, Kristin! Congrats on reaching 200! I keep coming back for the photos and the heartfelt stories.

Sandra said...

I'll be staying tuned! Congrats!

Penelope said...

Great! I just hit 100! You must add a share button to your posts so that we can tweet your posts!

Beth Adams said...

Well now you have another follower!
http://wiccanmakesometoo.blogspot.com/

Sue H @ Astrachic Studio said...

Congratulations,
I only have one follower?!
I know I have more real
friends!!!!!
They must be shy?!
Early days though,
Sue